Inside Sales Support Representative
Auto Bolt is an independently owned and operated manufacturer of cold-headed fasteners. Auto Bolt provides fasteners for many industrial consumer applications, including automotive, truck and trailer, farming equipment, material handling equipment, recreational vehicles, and sports equipment.
Auto Bolt?s success is driven by our employees, and we are looking for motivated team players to join our team. If you thrive in a culture of strong teamwork and integrity, Auto Bolt is the place for you.
This position will focus on managing all requests for quote to the company, as well as having the responsibility for managing select house accounts. This position will act as the primary contact for day to day communications with the independent outside sales representative regarding new and existing business. In addition, this position will act as support for various sales and service activities, with the primary focus on sales growth with new and existing customers. The Inside Sales Support Representative will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Manage all Request for Quotes (RFQ?s) as received from customers and sales representatives and process and respond accordingly with direction from the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Sales/Application Engineering as needed.
- Work closely with the customer and responsible salesperson to obtain as much information as possible relative to potential new business opportunities.
- Work with Sales and Engineering teams to determine final customer pricing on all quotations.
- Day to day primary contact with independent representatives as needed.
- Build and maintain customer relationships at all levels.
- Review all purchase orders for accuracy with pricing and quantities per the related quotation (contract review).
- Back up in order entry for Customer Service and setup on new parts with the engineering department prior to APQP and confirmation and acknowledgement back to the customer.
- Management responsibility for select house accounts.
- Provide solutions to any and all customer inquiries.
- Assist with other duties and project in support of departmental and company goals
Requirements & Ideal Traits:
- 1 year experience in sales, customer service and/or technical position in a manufacturing environment. Experience in Fastener Industry is a huge plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 year technical or business degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- ERP and CRM experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects with minimum supervision.
- Hard working and motivated by success with the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Excellent oral communication skills and proficient time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within all levels of the company
- Ability to react appropriately under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative