Do you excel at building lasting relationships? Do you understand that sales are more about showing your customer the value proposition, than the price? Do you have experience selling industrial products and upselling to current customer base? If you just answered yes to any of these questions, we may have just the role you have been dreaming about!
Red-D-Arc Welderentals? an Airgas company an Airgas company is seeking an Inside Sales Associate based out of our West Valley City, UT office supporting our local Branch Sales operations. The Inside Sales Associate will OWN the account management and business development relationship within the Construction, Weld Automation, and Power generation Sales Market Segment for that Branch.
What will I be doing?
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Inside Sales Associate will develop rentals and sales of welding equipment, power generation and weld automation by following sales leads, preparing quotations, maintaining all required literature and providing customer follow-ups. The incumbent will alsoassist with the daily operations of the branch and ensure rental equipment is available for orders.
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a College diploma.
- Greater than three years in a customer-facing role.
- Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be performance driven and show a high level of accountability
- Forward thinking, proactive, detailed and results oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Provides excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Provides follow-up to leads that are sent to the area via Web, Associations, etc.
- Provides timely follow-up to customer?s requests.
- Ensures walk in customers are handled in a timely manner including equipment returns.
- Prepares quotes for outside sales and fax to clients as required.
- Coordinates equipment requirements for efficient order fulfillment and cost containment.
- Communicates with service department and/or shop supervisor in regards to equipment shipments and arranges orders for shipment.
- Ensures proper generation of rental agreements and associated documents.
- Arranges freight and transportation.
- Ability to develop and execute market/business plans.
- Proven ability to develop new accounts and new business opportunities.
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, over the telephone, and by email.
- Well organized.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
Red-D-Arc Welderentals? an Airgas company rents and leases welders, welding positioners, welding-related equipment, and electric power generators – anywhere in the world. Our rental welders, positioners and specialty products have been engineered and built to provide Extreme-Duty? performance and reliability in even the harshest environments, and are available through over 70 Red-D-Arc Service Centers, strategically located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UAE, as well as through strategic alliances in the Middle East, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Australia, the Caribbean, and Colombia.
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability