At HRS ?We love to make it happen?: We are the global market leader when it comes to tech- and data driven business travel solutions. Our enterprise business offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 7,000 corporate businesses globally to simplify their business travel. State of the art service solutions like strategic consulting & hotel procurement, travel payment and expense solutions or efficient tools to manage corporate meetings and group booking facilitate the travel processes and guarantee savings along the value chain. Today we work globally with the Fortune 500, such as Google, China Mobile, Amazon, Siemens, Hitachi, Alibaba, Volkswagen, WorldBank.
We are looking for a Germany based Global Program Manager (m/f/d) to achieve expected revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction levels with our global strategic accounts.
- Manage and lead negotiations with major global accounts, finding intelligent ways to support customers’ travel processes and increase the program adoption
- Take ownership and create account development plans for major global accounts both from an operational and strategic perspective.
- Ensuring maximum HRS buy-in across regions in order to drive long term results
- Take ownership of the roll out of global customers across all regions and key markets and assume the role of key contact for global accounts from other countries
- Take responsibility and manage the entire P&L for your accounts
- Demonstrate excellent account management and farming skills alongside proven project management skills in a global environment
- Bring strategic account management techniques to HRS coordinating multiple stakeholders across different countries, both external and internal
- Overall contract ownership and retention of major global accounts
- Overall Project Lead and Management on the implementation projects of overall operational set-up as well as solution roll-out and innovations for major global accounts
- Take ownership with respect to support cases in relationship with the operational SLAs for major global accounts
- Coordinate and liaise with internal departments with respect to overall solution delivery and performance for major global accounts
- Several years of sales consulting experience (knowledge in the B2B travel industry seen as an advantage but not necessary)
- Ability to analyze and understand customer situations by interpreting data and identifying trend
- Strong multi-national and complex project management skills and proven track record
- Strong negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- Finding solutions for complex issues and conveying those via enhanced communication skills
- High self-motivation, pro-activeness, forward thinking and assertiveness being used to work with tight deadlines, managing customer expectations as well as internal resources
- Experience in initiating positive contact and building relationships to maintain lasting relations in B2B business
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday