Successful State Farm Agency growing strong has immediate openings for qualified candidates to join our team for the role of account Sales and Service manager.
We provide superior sales and products training for you to be on the path to gain a rewarding career in Insurance, banking and financial industry with great potential for personal growth and substantial income.
We provide hourly pay during your training.
Compensation package includes guaranteed base Plus attractive uncapped commission and bonuses.
We will assist and guide you through obtaining required professional licenses.
-Our Ideal Candidate must demonstrate ability to connect with people to deepen customer relationship.
-Must possess good communications, telephone and written skills.
-Must be bright and possess basic understanding of computer applications.
-Must be career motivated, trainable and have the desire to achieve more.
-Must have clean back ground and be able and willing to obtain required professional licenses.
-Prior retail or direct sales and service experience is preferred.
* California Property and Casualty Or Life and Health licenses is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Please describe the abilities you possess that makes you feel you will succeed in this new career?
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Paid time off
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture