Location: New York
Corporate Account Executive ? East
Sales | HireVue
We are looking for a Corporate Account Executive to join our team who lives in one of these geographical areas: FL, GA, AL, TN, NC, SC, VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, MA, NY, CT, RI, VT, NH, and ME.
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Corporate Account Executive to help create and execute the company?s sales strategy. Responsibilities include generating and managing sales opportunities to close. Territory management will require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined and productive in role within 90 days. The ideal person is energetic, creative, and performance-driven with a proven ability to engage industry influencers and buyers.
In this role you will be primarily focused on selling to companies with 3000 – 7000 Full Time Employees. Experience gained in this role combined with mentorship brings opportunities to grow into an Enterprise Sales role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect, develop and close sales opportunities on a monthly quota
- Meet and exceed monthly sales activities (cold calling, qualifying key opportunities, qualifying incoming leads) and revenue targets in your market segment
- Generate a pipeline of 4-6 times your monthly quota
- Create, manage, and review individual opportunity action plans
- Guide a team of internal subject matter experts throughout the sales life cycle to deliver effective virtual and onsite presentations
- Meet or exceed all measurable sales objectives and quotas
- Continually maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in carrying a sales quota
- Good business acumen
- Experience with basic contracts, negotiation and pricing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of sales and prospecting methodologies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.
- Four year college degree preferred
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K – 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.