The Commercial Sales Consultant is an essential part of the Bath Fitter Team. This person is responsible for planning, developing and implementing all aspects of the Commercial Account Management process. This field-based position is responsible for travelling to various locations within an assigned territory to negotiate Commercial Account agreements and to ensure consistently high standards of customer relations.
- Business Development
- Target Prospects
- Engage the C-Level and top decision makers
- Elaborate proposals and bids
- Strategic Account Management
- Establish and maintain Key Account relationships
- Account selection & de-selection
- Cluster Segmentation
- Elaborate and Implement the Strategic Account Management Processes
- Forecast, plan and streamline “Best in Class” sales processes.
- Research, identify and solicit prospective accounts.
- Identify and facilitate of business development activities to expand our reach into new markets
- Overall Relationship and Outcome Management Responsible for the Corporate Customer Relationship Negotiation of various agreements and follow-up
- Accountability for Business Outcomes and KPIs
Must have a clean driving record, pass a background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)