Location: New York
We have an opening at our SoHo office for a public relations professional who wants to take his or her game to a new level, working with great clients and a smart collaborative agency team.
You’ll manage B2B accounts, developing creative communications plans, story pitches and leadership opportunities, while overseeing production of press materials used to diligently pursue editorial coverage across a broad range of media.
A certified Woman Business Enterprise, Hausman LLC, is an integrated communications firm that specializes in marketing and public relations for B2B clients in New York and throughout North America.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, five to ten years of professional experience, and a proven track record with garnering print, online, and broadcast coverage for clients. Experience in PR or a related field is required. In order to be considered for this position, please send the following: an original cover letter, a resume, and your salary requirements. No calls.
- Lead clients in strategic communications planning
- Develop and expertly implement action plans
- Organize, manage and conduct client meetings and conference calls; set the agenda and steer decision-making to maintain focus and momentum
- Oversee the development of key messages to ensure consistent brand communications
- Build and maintain professional relationships with editors and media contacts; pitch stories, schedule desksides, manage interviews and media requests, review editorial calendars, track and respond to news and trends, etc.
- Develop and/or oversee the development of press materials: press releases, fact sheets, project descriptions, pitches, press kits, articles, press lists, etc.
- Monitor coverage to ensure that public relations program is communicating key messages to clients’ target audiences
- Ensure that client activities are completed according to project scope and budget
- Provide superior client service by managing internal and external resources
- Pursue professional development to stay current with marketing and public relations trends and best practices