Responsible for the operations and administration side of a physical medicine and rehabilitation office. Ensures office is running smoothly by supervising office staff, hires, terminates, and trains employees, and oversees the billing portion of the office.
- Being the ?patient concierge? assisting patients with anything that they may need
- Oversee collections.
- Schedule appointments via phone and text while at the clinic
- Schedule appointments via phone and text via cell phone when the clinic is closed
- Complete our new patient start-up process with new patients
- Maintain medical records.
- Reconcile account information.
- Pay medical office bills.
- Arrange cleaning staff.
- Arrange for emergency maintenance for computer systems
- Order medical and office supplies.
- Process company’s response to claims.
- Delegate responsibilities.
- Perform data entry and processing.
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures.
- Formulate objectives and processes.
- Provide educational material for patients.
- Complete drop-offs of educational material to medical practices
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management
- Further develop the existing position by maintaining checklists and an employee handbook