Holder Construction Company is seeking a highly motivated Administrative/Accounting Professional to join our project team in St. Mary’s City, MD.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for providing onsite administrative and accounting support to our project management team.
- Assist HR and Payroll department with the Salary and Hourly Employee paperwork: Including all State and Federal forms, I-9, change of status forms, transfers, salary adjustments and terminations
- Process invoices and owner billings
- Maintain site employee records, such as audits, exemptions, transfers, and resignations within the Company Standards
- Assist with Orientations, Training schedules and other Meeting as needed for Owners, Clients, and or Subcontractors
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Enter hourly payroll time for approval weekly
- Perform any required scanning, coding, document uploading, or database entry as needed
- Support the accounting team with data entry for Monthly Billing
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Collect and Maintain, onsite Paperwork such as: COI?s, Bonds, Safety Manuals and other required documents as assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment with cross-departmental collaboration
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook knowledge (Min 2 years work experience)
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
Candidate Requirements for this position include:
- 2-4 years of experience with Administrative, Accounts Payable/Receivable
- 1-2 Payroll experience
- Experience with learning technologies and applications a plus
- Payroll System/Data Entry knowledge
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Ability to set priorities with strong organizational & follow-up skills; Well-organized & detail-oriented
- Construction industry knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are a performance based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package which includes health, life, dental, vision, flexible spending program, long term disability, family paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan. Our dynamic company culture provides associates with an environment that encourages teamwork, continuous improvement, and performance based advancement.
Please note that Holder Construction Company does not sponsor anyone for immigration benefits or immigration status.
Holder is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
Background screen and substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.