administrative clerk with knowledge of bookkeeping, multi user telephone system, and basic computer skills. As a branch administrative clerk, you will manage the credit and collection of customer accounts, insuring timely payments of accounts receivable to maintain positive cash flow.You will alsoidentify and attempt to resolve payment problems as they occur in a friendly manner. This position is ideal for someone that enjoys working with customers, sales people, and assisting team members. Also, you must be comfortable working in an office environment, where frequent interruptions may occur, and work well under pressure. If you enjoy working hard, multitasking, assisting others, looking for growth, and working with enthusiastic individuals, you’ll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
1. Collect, record and administer the deposit of cash receipts.
2. Prepare a daily cash sheet.
3. Update the accounts receivable records, sending copies of invoices and applying credits and paymentsas authorized.
4. Contact customers regarding slow payments.
5. Communicate with route salespeople regarding collection problems.
6. Initiate preliminary work associated with credit approvals. Process credit applications, securing necessary information for proper customer evaluation.
7. Verify receipt of signed invoices and proper payment of C.O.D. invoices.
8. Research unapplied payments and assist in reconciliation of those payments.
9. Initiate and support the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation quality improvement system.
10. Assumes other duties as assigned.
Schedule:M-F, 40hr work week
Pay:$14.00/hr +benefits & 401k matching
If you have any questions or want to set up an in person interview, please contact our Office Manager,Jennifer Avila at Phone number blocked – click to apply.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: General office experience with 1-year accounts receivable collection experience desired.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and telephone communication skills. Must be accurate and precise in the inputting of information, understand accounting, bookkeeping, and must have attention to detail.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must have the ability to work in an office environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably