Park Place Payments has a core mission: to mobilize a talented and outgoing salesforce of professionals who want to earn recurring revenue while enjoying a flexible schedule. Every business that accepts credit cards needs an intermediary between it and the credit card companies. Park Place is that intermediary.
We are growing our national team of Account Executives, independent contractors who sell a modern, trustworthy, and fairly priced payment processing solution to local businesses of all sizes. Account Executives bring honesty and superior service to businesses that need a payments partner. From your hair salon to your dentist and favorite toy store, these are all your future potential clients.
Hours are flexible based on the time each Account Executive has to build out a client profile. No quotas. No minimum hours. The return on time and energy is yours to own with each new account resulting in monthly recurring revenue.
Account Executives are responsible for: generating leads, pitching business owners and managers, and closing new business. Park Place does all the rest from creating your business proposals to onboarding and servicing the accounts. Our role is to make it as easy as possible for you to sell and move on to closing your next account.
Where Park Place Payments offers freedom to manage your own schedule, it also provides weekly training as well as one-on-one coaching to ensure you can meet your financial goals. This is a direct sales opportunity without the isolation that is found in other work from home positions.
Being an Account Executive with Park Place Payments involves:
- Prospecting and meeting with clients
- Presenting proposals
- Closing new business
- Serving your community businesses by helping them make more money
- Having flexibility and ownership of your own schedule
- Achieving your financial goals
- Developing and fostering long-term relationships
- Building your own portfolio of businesses
- Turning a business’ problem into an opportunity
- Holding yourself accountable for your performance and output
To succeed as an Account Executive, you are:
- Motivated to earn recurring monthly revenue and gain financial independence
- An active listener
- Comfortable approaching new people
- Confident, conscientious and work well independently
- Able to accept rejection and see it as a future opportunity
- A magician with time, able to create it rather than manage it
- In possession of a strong sense of duty
- Thirsty for knowledge
How does Park Place help you maximize your earning potential?
- Competitive revenue sharing model
- Creation of proposals that include price analysis and technology recommendations
- Client on-boarding and proactive monthly client support
- Monthly Account Executive contests and bonuses (i.e. trips and monetary incentives)
- Reliable residual payments
- Access to marketing materials
- Ongoing one-on-one and group sales training
- Our highly experienced leadership team is here to help you grow your portfolio
- Mentorship and professional development training
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards
About Park Place Payments
The only female founded and run company in the payment processing industry, the award winning Park Place Payments is fundamentally changing the lives of people seeking opportunities to reenter the workforce or who want supplemental income while revolutionizing the payment processing industry at the same time.
By mobilizing a professional, honest and educated sales force, the most modern technology, an unparalleled management team, and truly transparent pricing, Park Place offers businesses a client focused payments solution delivered by a company that cares.
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- What motivated you to apply to this position?
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Key Leader