Are you are ready to apply your technology sales skills in the rapidly growing mobile application development industry? Are you a motivated Sales Account Manager who has a track record of success? Are you excited by constant technology innovation and possess the skills and passion to sell in this environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and organized professional to join our global sales organization. As an Account Manager at Alpha Software, you are a key player in our account management and sales growth strategy. This Account Manager will work closely with members of the field marketing, sales and leadership teams to apply our ?land and expand? approach to growing customers and minimize churn. This is a dynamic sales account management opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing player in the mobile application business space. This position reports to our VP of Sales Operations.
Alpha Software has an immediate opening for an Account Manager. It will be the Account Manager’s responsibility to maintain and expand existing relationships with current customers. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy; have proven relationship skills and experience with IT-oriented customer environments.
- Accountability for retention and new product and services sales to existing customers.
- Proactively monitor, identify risk, and track and resolve customer issues, acting as an internal customer advocate.
- Manage regular business review meetings with customers.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively ensure alignment with customer?s current and evolving business needs, ensure customers are receiving value from products and services.
- Limited business travel is to be expected.
- 6 years experience in high technology, preferably in B2B software or related services, acting in an account management, sales, customer success, technical services, project management, or consulting role.
- Experience with the following classes of solutions is a plus: SQL Server, Visual Studio and mobile technologies.
- Skilled at navigating complex and challenging organizational environments in a professional manner.
- Proven multitasking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
This is a full-time position in Alpha Software’s offices in Burlington, MA
If this sounds like you, then Alpha Software might be your next home. As the company that leads its market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter via our website with full confidence of complete confidentiality.
To attract and retain the best talent, Alpha Software offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), disability insurances, and an employee bonus program. Alpha Software, Inc. is headquartered in Burlington, MA, very conveniently located near Route 128, the Technology Highway. We were recently awarded Technology of the Year by InfoWorld. Come join the white-hot space of mobile and web application platforms.