Fitness Center Attendant Per Diem
AdventHealth Central Florida
(Published at 19-10-2019)
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Fitness Center Attendant -AdventHealth Celebration
Location Address: 400 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Celebration
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital
- AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney?s planned community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a ‘living laboratory’ of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
- Per Diem/On Call min 8 hours a week
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of all the facility components as directed by Service Level Supervisor of the Fitness Centre.
- Cleans and sanitizes all showers, saunas, steam rooms, flooring and restrooms per recommended procedures.
- Performs necessary cleaning of furniture, counters woodwork, lockers, equipment, fixtures, mirrors, windows, walls ceilings and doors.
- Maintains areas for appearance by removing all trash, organizing furnishings, collecting lost and found items, dirty towels, etc.
- Maintains and cleans the pool area as well as conference rooms
What You Will Need:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- CPR Certification
- Knowledge of chemical use for cleaning. (Preferred)
The Fitness Center Attendant is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation in all areas of the locker rooms and Fitness Centre. Responsibilities include: ensuring towels and amenities are available at all times to members and guests, collecting dirty towels in the facility. All team members are expected to provide outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that encourage immediate service recovery and member retention.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.