At AutonomouStuff, our Embedded Engineering team develops hardware and firmware for an embedded system used to take control of core vehicle system functions including acceleration, braking, steering, and shifting. Team members work on a variety of vehicles and gain exposure to a wide range of technologies from across the globe. As an embedded system engineer you will be responsible for system design, interface definitions, functional requirements, safety requirements, lifetime and durability requirements, and final acceptance criteria for the system / product.
AutonomouStuff offers a collaborative and dynamic workplace with opportunities for growth, innovation, and education into a new and exciting technology. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation and personal time, travel opportunity as well as a 401k plan with a generous company match structure. AutonomouStuff takes pride in our commitment to every employee; whether it be through our PTO package, company culture events, departmental outings, career path planning and more, AS supports our team!
If you are ready to begin a career you can be passionate about in an industry that is changing the world, please apply via the link below!
Candidates must apply via the iCIMS link provided. Email applications will not be reviewed. Thank you.
What you will do: (required skills, experience and education)
- Construct and coordinate technical requirements for software development projects
- Create software system architecture diagrams
- Maintain documentation throughout the development cycle
- Run FMEA analysis on intricate system designs (including both hardware and software)
- Organize and manage requirements structure using the appropriate tools
- Other tasks as assigned
What we want to see:
- Minimum Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Software)
2+ years systems engineering experience
- highly technical, cross functional with fast-paced teams
- Experience developing products that span both hardware and software
- Prior involvement working closely with clients, engineering, and sales teams
- Direct experience with developing user stories and functional/technical requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate technical materials to clients, vendors, partners, and team members
- Professional, self-motivated, detail oriented
How to stand out from the crowd:
- Master?s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Software)
5+ years systems engineering experience
- highly technical cross functional fast-paced teams
- Direct experience working in the autonomous vehicle industry
- Extensive background developing C++ software
- Heavy involvement developing printed circuit boards
AutonomouStuff is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment; however, as a global company, AutonomouStuff is proud to offer job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at https://hexagonpositioning.com/careers.