Director of Marketing
Highland Park Skilled Nursing and Wellness Centre
(Published at 06-11-2019)
Principal Responsibilities: TECHNICAL
- Ensures the budgeted revenue goals are met or exceeded.
- Increases the number of referrals and admissions to meet revenue budgeted goals.
- Conducts sales calls to designated referral sources target in the quarterly marketing plan.
- Provides product development from information obtained through referral sources.
- Supports the overall goals of the Company and Center.
- Ensures information, i.e., clinical, financial referral, exchange, sufficient for completing admissions.
- Attends and, when appropriate, facilitates all Center marketing meetings and conferences.
- Attends all Company meetings, education and training sessions as required.
- Conducts Hospital on-site assessments if needed.
- Develops, coordinates, implements promotional events, i.e., Open House, advertising.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing, health care or related business field preferred.
- Knowledge of managed care industry, managed care hospital and physician referral networks.
- Minimum of 2 years direct health care sales experience with census and patient mix development
track record preferred.
- Professional appearance, enthusiasm, assertive behavior demonstrating ability to establish internal
and external relationships and a desire to succeed.
- Prefer experience in market research and product development.
- Prefer experience in conducting in house marketing meetings.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.