Key responsibilities (see attached for full job spec)
- Responding promptly to incidents and service requests via ticket system, mail or phone
- Take ownership of tickets within the Desktop team, troubleshoot issue or service request through to completion
- Ensuring all tickets are updated to the correct standard and that the customer?s expectations have been set accordingly
- Resolving all desktop related incidents and requests within the defined SLA?s of the group
- Awareness of the organisation structure ( different entities within the group ) and competence to escalate significant problems or VIP issues promptly to Management
- Identifying and implementing service improvements, to remove single points of failure and to provide a more efficient, robust system and support process
- Interaction with the Global Service Desk to increase 1st time fix rate and reduce level of quick fix calls to desktop support
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee?s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (?We?) may hold about you, what it?s used for, and how it?s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact email@example.com . If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.