HemoCue is a global leader in a field of diagnostics known as near patient, or point-of-care, testing. In 1982, HemoCue AB, based in Ängelholm, Sweden, introduced the first system making accurate hemoglobin testing possible in near-patient settings. Since then, more than 400,000 HemoCue systems have been sold worldwide. We offer point-of-care tests for hemoglobin, glucose, urine albumin, HbA1c, total and differential white blood cell count. HemoCue subsidiaries, franchises, and third-party distributors supply HemoCue products in more than 130 countries worldwide. HemoCue has been part of the Danaher Corporation?s diagnostic platform since April 2013. Additional company information is available at hemocue.com
Radiometer – Make an impact on life. The difference between life and death can be just a few minutes. Radiometer?s diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 2500 colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with our high-quality solutions. Radiometer?s leading position in the market has been secured over the last 50 years. Together we continue to raise the bar in acute care and constantly develop in new areas. Radiometer has an annual turnover of more than DKK 3 billion and is owned by US-based Danaher Corporation.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES
You can now become the first line of contact for customers and be vital in ensuring customer satisfaction at HemoCue America. A Customer Service Representative at HemoCue responds and delivers superior customer service to a variety of stakeholders, internal and external, including physicians, distributors, sales, operations and accounting.
At HemoCue, we value professionalism in how we communicate with customers to deliver high quality service and with colleagues to ensure continuous improvement of processes and delivery of services. As a HemoCue customer service representative, your main responsibilities will be:
- Receive inbound, perform outbound Customer Service calls and emails
- Respond to inbound customer service related inquiries:
- Order placement/fulfillment
- Tracking of shipped products
- Questions regarding product availability
- Perform outbound inquiries to customers related to order discrepancies with regards to:
- Item Code(s)/Description
- Ship to location/Expected Delivery date
- Daily processing of Customer or Distributor related Purchase Orders
- Monitors and identifies system issues, back ordered product and other issues preventing order fulfillment.
- Review/process returned goods and associated credits/debits
- Supports practices and engages in Danaher Business Systems, including Daily Management metrics
- Reviews/tracks/reports daily progress on open orders/backlog, warehouse shipments and other reporting efforts
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Participates in departmental projects as assigned by management
- Identifies issues and reports to management regarding inconsistent or incomplete data
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Position Specific Competencies / Experience
- Minimum 1.5 year Customer Service Experience in Medical field preferably in Call Centre environment
- High school diploma required, some college
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Database Management, including EDI transmissions
- Standard office procedures
- Use of general office equipment, such as copier, fax, computer, and telephone
Travel (required estimated % of time)
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
- Excellent customer service skills (Examples: follow-through, resourcefulness, ability to diffuse volatile customers or situations and remain calm under pressure)
- Ability to exercise initiative to investigate and resolve issues, either independently or by consulting with appropriate parties
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and facilitate positive interpersonal relations with co-workers
- Adaptability, ability to tolerate ambiguity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to analyze reporting data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational/multitask skills
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment
- Ability to probe for information, ask questions
- Ability to handle complex issues in a calm, professional manner
- Ability to exercise initiative to investigate and resolve issues, either independently or by consulting
- Good math skills
- Sales, finance, tech support and marketing
- Customers, distributors, purchasing managers
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page?Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea