Customer Contact Manager
(Published at 16-11-2019)
We won! DHL Express has been awarded with the Global Top Employer for 2019
We have an immediate career opportunity for a qualified Customer Contact Manager at our Tempe, AZ location.
As a Customer Contact Manager, you will ensure consistent and best-in-class customer services to DHL Customers through effective planning, management, and staffing within the Customer Contact Center environment. We?re looking for our next manager to drive a culture of continuous improvement to ensure that we maintain a Center of Excellence standing.
- Responsible for the management of day-to-day operations of the contact center and ensure adherence to processes, systems and schedules to drive service excellence, quality, productivity and maximize revenue generating opportunities
- Function as the contact point for escalated customer complaints and handle such cases effectively and professionally, exhibiting proactively and responsiveness to customer issues.
- Liaise with RO, Hub, Gateway, Ops and relevant departments to launch new initiatives for performance enhancement and ensure its smooth implementation to the country office
- Liaise closely with HR to evaluate training, retraining needs of staff and identify training gaps to keep staff abreast of changing needs of DHL customers
- Review and improve existing customer contact handling processes to ensure relevance to the dynamic business environment with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage
- Lead and drive customer satisfaction by providing best in class service to customers in order to gain a more competitive advantage in business
- Develop a high performance service culture within the Customer Service Department
- Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective team of customer service professionals
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Conduct performance review and coaching
- 5 years of experience in a related capacity
- 3 years of experience in an operations management capacity in a similar sized Customer Contact Centre
- Customer Contact Centre Management Skills
- Software skills (DHL Systems) (preferable)
- Technical Skills (Contact center management systems, e.g. ACD, PABX, CRM, CTI, IVR, Workforce Management Systems, Call Management Systems, Quality Monitoring Systems, etc.) (excellent)
- Analytical, organizational and motivational skills (excellent)
- Project Management skills (excellent)
- People Management skills (excellent)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.