(Published at 16-01-2020)
Tosh Farms is a rapidly growing, family-owned crop and swine production business with over 400 employees. As part of that growth, we are building all the time and need your help to construct new barns for our growing operation. It is an exciting time to be part of our team! You can join a great crew and feel proud to be a part of developing the largest hog operation in TN – where the company owner was recently recognized as Farm Journals 2019 Top Producer.
In this role you should expect to
- Use your strong construction skills to complete livestock barns
- Be a part of an effective team installing equipment
- Complete general construction, plumbing and welding tasks
What you’ll need to succeed in this role
- At least 6 months construction experience
- Extra consideration if you have utilities experience
- Able to repetitively lift 50lbs
What’s in it for you
- Rewarding opportunities in a growing company
- Great benefits such as- health insurance, dental and vision coverage, short term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, Paid holidays, Tuition reimbursement (employee & children)
Tosh Farms does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.