Chief Technology Officer
in New York
(Published at 09-12-2019)
If you are looking for high-growth potential: conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, AllocateRite (www.allocaterite.com) is a FinTech start-up with successful investment strategies and big institutional clients. We aim to stay in front of the competition by (i) ensuring that our strategies incorporate the latest advances in machine learning and (ii) disseminating our hedge-fund-like strategies to the masses.
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
- Coordinate and oversee mobile app and website developers to translate business requirements into programming specifications.
- Ensure technologies are used profitably, efficiently and securely.
- Evaluate, specify and integrate new systems and best-practices infrastructure.
- You must have strong business acumen, and a broad understanding of current technological trends, and be able to effectively develop new technologies which yield competitive advantage.
- Construct and implement quality control, quality assurance and data security processes.
- Continually assess and adjust technological performance by monitoring key performance indicators and information technology budgets.
- Effectively communicate results of technology strategies to management and investors.
- Ph. D. in Computer Science or Software Programming, Engineering or AI / Machine Learning
- Proven experience as a CTO in a startup environment leadership role
- Experienced overseeing the design and deployment of back-end mobile APIs (mobile development experience highly desirable)
- Well-versed in AWS Lambda functions (NodeJS/Python) and react native
- Entrepreneurial; very fluent in budgeting and business planning
Compensation is negotiable, depending on experience; you would also enjoy performance incentives, including a percentage of revenue formally attributable to your contributions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is TBD / DOE
Salary $95,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chief Technology Officer: 2 years (Preferred)