Central Dining Reservations Specialist
The Landings Club
(Published at 22-11-2019)
Responsible for making, overseeing and maintaining reservations for all clubhouses during Central Dining Reservations business hours. Interacts with club members, providing exceptional customer service, and offering solutions and alternatives in the event that a club member?s desired reservation cannot be accommodated.
At the Landings Club Careers, we don?t think ?the island of so much more? should be limited to residents alone. That?s why we offer incredible benefits to our Ambassadors, allowing them to experience The Landings Lifestyle too. As a part of our team, not only will you receive competitive pay and great health benefits, you?ll also enjoy FREE golf play, FREE tennis, and FREE daily lunch!
- Maintains and promotes a hospitable environment at all times.
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Welcomes and serves members in a courteous, efficient, and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone
- Handles all reservations in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensures prompt and accurate reception of all incoming reservation phone calls; answers and routes catering calls to corresponding catering manager.
- Accurately inputs information into the reservations system.
- Communicates with other staff members regarding special requests by members.
- Serves as a main point of contact to guide members through proper usage of the central dining reservation system; addresses any user issues, and provides quality support to all users.
- Serves as hostess for check-in at club events.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of current and planned Club events and a la carte offerings and acts as member-contact for information regarding the F&B Department.
- Conducts post-event billing for club events based on reservations
- Complies with departmental grooming standards.
- Works and communicates with all departmental employees.
- Two years proven successful administrative/secretarial/clerical experience to include, but not limited to, use and knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Previous food & beverage experience preferred.
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to use tact and understanding when dealing with a variety of customer service problems, including stressful and highly emotional situations.
- Must have the ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize in a fast paced/potentially stressful environment.
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and to deploy resources effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Must have the willingness to provide exceptional service to members.
- Must be disciplined to work with minimal supervision.