UNTIED STATE ARMY
(Published at 28-01-2020)
NO EXPIRENCE NEED IT!!
Construction and maintaining rigging devices,trusses and other structure assembles.
Assisting in building layout, framing, fabrication and roofing structures.
Performing basic carpentry and mansory skills.
Assist in the performance of combat engineer missions.
Construct concrete form work for slabs, walls and columns.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpenter Forman: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift