Bilingual Office Assistant/Customer Service
Artspace MAGQ, LLC – Prints Giclee Shop
(Published at 17-11-2019)
Prints Giclee Shop, a Fine Art Printing and Framing studio located in the Pinecrest area, is looking for an ambitious Bilingual Office Assistant/Customer Service person. The OA/CA is the primary point of contact for walk-in, online, and telephone customers.
- Answering phones
- Responding to emails
- Greeting and assisting walk-in customers
- Quoting jobs
- Order creation and tracking
- Organizing and filling
- Quoting and creating labels
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Extremely organized and able to multitask.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Word.
- Ability to follow directions and take the initiative when required.
- Friendly, outgoing, and professional.
- Team player attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of secretarial/receptionist experience.
If interested, please provide your resume and two references via email – no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Secretarial/Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Excel, and Word.: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English & Spanish (read/write) (Required)