Data Centre Service delivery team are responsible for the daily management of all the global data centers & technology spaces. The team ensure operational stability through the application of standards and procedure and plan the management of the spaces to ensure capacity is available to meet demand. The role forms part of a global team supporting the firm?s worldwide data center’s but with ownership and focus on locations in the US & Canada
- Operational responsibility for the management and standards of data centers and technology rooms in the US & Canada
- Part of global team providing follow the sun support for the firm?s worldwide estate.
- Coordination of supply to meet operational demand forecasted from the business and other infrastructure groups
- Act as a local point of contact for business and infrastructure projects
- Vendor management of 3rd party service providers
- Ensuring monthly 3rd party invoicing is accurate and paid on time.
- Application of global change control process for physical activities taking place in the data centers.
- Logging and coordination of 3rd party Smart Hands activity when required.
- Ensuring LSEG installation standards are maintained by all 3rd parties operating in the data center.
- Ensuring physical security policies are maintained and access to the data center is by appropriately authorized personnel only and regular auditing is conducted.
- Coordination of cabling installation to meet connectivity demand.
- Work as part of global team to drive forward service improvement initiatives
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as required.
- Work with the DC Engineering & Tooling lead to assist in the development of solutions to improve workflow automation, service level reporting and proactive trending and incident alert management.
- Excellent understanding of data center operating environments including mechanical & electrical design principles supporting redundancy & resiliency to the technology environment.
- Strong understanding of data center operational change management in a globally distributed enterprise.
- Knowledge & experience across all infrastructure technical towers
- Preferably ITIL Certified
- Agent for change: Foster a culture of agility and risk management to accommodate the changing and adaptive nature of the business
- Self-starter: assumes responsibility and ownership for successful completion of activities
- Analytical: collates and interprets various inputs to reach a logical and achievable solution
- Team Orientation: Willingness to work with others in a team environment both on a local and a global level. This includes working towards team goals, participating in decision making, cooperating with others and helping when needed
- Ability to travel ? semi frequently US/Canada East Coast, infrequently Global
- Flexible working ? out of hours on call and occasional weekend work to support incident and change initiatives.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee?s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (?We?) may hold about you, what it?s used for, and how it?s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.