We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Warrior’s Mark
Trach/Vent experienced is preferred but not required!
All three shifts available, and we are especially looking for nurses to work part-time hours including nights, weekends and evenings!
The BAYADA State College Adult Nursing office provides care to individuals aged 18 and older. Our office is located at 2123 E. College Ave. Ste. 200 State College, PA 16801. We provide service in Centre, Blair, Huntingdon, Mifflin and Clearfield counties.
Please respond to this ad or call 814-867-HOME(4663) for more information!
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times ? we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!