ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
Freeman Health System
(Published at 12-11-2019)
- We are the first face of Freeman Hospital
- 110 employees strong
- We work with all areas of the hospital to ensure that patients are in the system correctly to ensure patient safety
- Customer service driven department, seeking compassionate and friendly individuals to provide the best service
- Flexible Schedules
- Exciting fast paced, high-energy work environment
- Wide variety of job responsibilities and opportunity for advancement
- Comprehensive training program designed to develop individuals to succeed
Assure all patient types accessing admissions via the main admissions hub and level II trauma center are processed timely and accurately. Responsible for hospital’s first impression while maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations. Responsible for complying with EMTALA when registering patients during the triage and bedside registration process. Ensures collectability of patient accounts through the admissions process securing all information needed for the collection process.
Typing competency test required.
High School graduate or equivalent Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Program Preferred
Location: Freeman Health System · FHS ADMISSIONS
Schedule: Full Time, Evenings, Various