Administrative Support Associate
in New York
(Published at 28-01-2020)
Performs diversified administrative support, coordinative and/or secretarial duties related to the functional and/or operational needs of department and Department Head.
- Composes confidential correspondence, reports, memoranda, and related documents.
- Schedules appointments and meetings. Makes necessary arrangements for meetings. Takes meeting minutes, as required.
- Performs various receptionist and registration duties.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information and prepares statistical data for reporting purposes.
- Prepares presentation materials. Creates charts, graphs, tables, graphics, etc.
- Maintains department supply and equipment inventory.
- Performs research for special projects, as assigned.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years secretarial experience, required.
- Typing 50 wpm and/or data entry skills, required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.