The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for day to day administrative functions such as answering phones, prioritizing voicemail messages, managing and maintaining email flow, creating and typing correspondence, developing and maintaining a filing system, invoice processing, scheduling meetings and managing agenda, generating error free reports, documentation and presentation material, making travel arrangements, taking minutes at meetings, coordination of special events, completion of special projects, and other duties as assigned.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports
- Makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents
- Delegates some matters to Executive?s staff. Handles some matters personally and forwards important matters to the executive
- Composes letters and memoranda in response to inquiries
- Updates executive on status of issues before meetings
- Prepares agendas and collects and distributes materials for meetings
- Takes minutes and keeps record of proceedings as required
- Will utilize established skills to complete work in a timely and efficient manner with the highest quality
- Will be required to develop and maintain a strong working rapport with senior level management
- Will follow up on delegated tasks and assignments for status and completion
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational administrative, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with other members of senior management and outside directors
- Preparation of executive level presentation materials ? slide decks, spreadsheets, etc
- Creates, updates, maintains and distributes executive level spreadsheets/reports on behalf of executive team
Key Result Areas:
- Must have outstanding proofreading skills
- Good organization, project management and tracking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
- Requires the ability to function in a dynamic, fast paced environment, be detail oriented, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and follow up on assignment, be customer service focused and work independently
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel ? creation and maintenance of spreadsheets
- Advanced ability to prepare presentations in MS Powerpoint
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor?s degree required
- 7-10 years experience in an administrative position, preferably to a senior level executive
- 5 years demonstrated senior level secretarial support experience
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company?s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients ? representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions ? to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining ?customers for life.? We strive to be a natural extension of each client?s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today?s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.