Accounts Receivable Coordinator
(Published at 08-11-2019)
The Accounts Receivable Billing Coordinator is responsible for the timely completion of all billing, application of cash receipts, and monitoring of the Accounts Receivable Aging to ensure follow up and adjustments are completed timely to reduce the write-off of uncollectible invoices.
- Review Accounts Receivable Aging Report to ensure follow-up for payment is conducted timely on all accounts.
- Prepare invoices in MIP for School Transition tuition and transportation fees, Janitorial Services, third party billing, private pay billing, CMHC claims, subcontract billing, and all government grants and programs.
- Maintain ROCS database, adding new consumers and updating consumer information as needed. Submit monthly ROCS billing timely and follow-up on rejections.
- Review DHS billing rejections, interpret reports, and follow-up with agency personnel for error corrections.
- Post ACH-EFT cash receipts and perform collection duties on delinquent accounts, including collection letters and phone calls, for all assigned accounts.
- Produce the monthly outstanding Janitorial Aging Report.
- Work with Home-Based staff on monthly billing to third parties.
- High school diploma plus two (2) years billing experience required. Basic understanding of financial statements and accounting entries related to billing, revenue recognition, and Accounts Receivable.
- Ability to understand, prepare, and recommend adjusting journal entries, as needed.
- At least two (2) years of billing and Accounts Receivable experience. Experience with DHS or Medicaid billing is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research and problem solving skills.
- Employee is required to remain compliant with all state/federal, position, agency, accreditation, and funding source training/licensing requirements, including but not limited to CPR/First Aid post hire.
- Employee is required to possess the skill and ability to utilize all applicable technology and computer programs related to his/her position.