La Posada at Park Centre, Inc.
(Published at 25-10-2019)
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for carrying out miscellaneous data entry, data storage and routing duties in La Posada’s accounting department.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Scan data to the Resident Files.
- Ensure data added properly into the resident files.
- Scan Invoices and code correctly within the scan database.
- Ensure correct coding for ease of retrieval.
- Maintain indexed materials in database.
- Correct materials that were scanned incorrectly or coded incorrectly.
- Maintain resident files, purging inactive files to storage and moving recent inactive files to inactive status.
- Update Resident Billing system with monthly charges.
- Ensure the charges are for the correct resident in the correct unit.
- Ensure the charges are accurate and not duplicate.
- The ability to find correct and accurate information.
- Understand the internal filing system for transitioned residents and active residents.
- Answer phone for CFO, properly routing calls, taking messages or providing information as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.