(Published at 14-11-2019)
Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager
Exemption Status: Exempt
Establish, build, and expand relationships with existing and potential customers at multiple levels within the organization. Emphasize the entire suite of Centre Technologies, Inc. solutions with the full line of products and services to existing customers and prospects. Focus on new client acquisition within assigned territory by making face-to face visits and sales calls weekly. Prepare proposals and quotes for the customer for presentation and recommend solutions based on client?s need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage sales activities to achieve/exceed gross profit objectives such as:
- Account & Territory Plans
- Monthly Forecast
- Coordinating Resources
- Building Partner Channels
- Sales activities such as
- Contacting Prospective Customers (determine their need & degree of interest)
- Sales Presentations
- Ensuring Resources Are Available for Demos
- Keep Informed of Competitors? Activities
- Prepare Sales Reports & Records
- Develop and Manage Partner Channels
- Other duties as assigned
- Adaptability ? Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
- Communications ? Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Consultative Selling ? Applies product and market knowledge effectively. Asks questions to discover client business needs. Builds rapport and establishes trust. Manages and documents sales process. Presents solutions that meet customer objectives. Qualifies potential customers.
- Customer Service ? Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Impact & Influence ? Achieves win-win solutions. Addresses divergent opinions. Displays ability to influence key decision-makers. Pursues and wins support for ideas. Uses authority appropriately to accomplish goals.
- Managing Customer Focus ? Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
- Problem Solving ? Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Teamwork ? Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interests.
- Bachelor?s degree preferred
- 3+ years selling experience in the IT space (or related)
- Familiarity with Dell EMC, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, (among others) and Managed Services preferred.
- Superior track record in previous sales positions in a multi-product / service organization.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to generate effective business-to-business sales relationships at both executive and engineering management levels.
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and pursue such opportunities with minimal assistance.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- Occasional lifting (up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds) may be required.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities/injuries to perform the essential functions of this role.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Frequent local travel required.